With more than 18 years of experience in the field of construction, RAVIL has been
making markable contributions in setting up concrete foundations in Rajasthan. RAVIL
has undertaken prestigious govt. projects. Each project is executed by the best
architects, designers and contractors whose innovative contributions add immense
value to state’s development. Besides constructing quality structures, RAVIL acts
as nodal agency in various government projects/schemes.
Incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 on 20th June 1996 as Avas Vikas
Limited (AVL). Later converted into A State Govt. Undertaking vide Cabinet Memo
No. 150/2011 dated 29.11.2011 as Rajasthan Avas Vikas & Infrastructure Limited (RAVIL),
also approved by Registrar of Companies on dated 21 May 2012.
The approval of amendment in the Memorandum & Articles of Association of Avas Vikas
Limited as per cabinet decision for Rajasthan Avas Vikas & Infrastructure Ltd. (RAVIL)
has been obtained from Registrar of Companies on 16 May 2012
As per Cabinet memo 150 /2011-dated 29.11.2011, the Rajasthan Avas Vikas & Infrastructure
Limited has following share capital and share holding:
A) Authorized Capital - Rs. 10.00 Crores
B) Issued & Paid Up Capital - Rs. 1.00 Crore
Name of Shareholders
Share Capital Held
Percentage of Holding
Govt. of Rajasthan (Through Deptt. of UDH)
Rajasthan Housing Board
Jaipur Development Authority
Vision & Mission Statements
- Implementation of Affordable Housing Policy 2009
Rajasthan Avas Vikas & Infrastructure Limited, the nodal agency for implementation
of Affordable Housing Policy 2009 issued by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Implementation of Mukhyamantri Shahari BPL Avas Yojana, Vises Avas Yojana.
- Prepare exercise self – Sustainable/Self funding scheme for slums & others.
- Construct, execute, carryout, improve, develop, administer, manage, control or maintain
all type of building, roads, bridges and other structures, works and convinces including
approach roads and buildings.
- Document various technologies/housing styles in use in India suggest improvement
to make the technologies cost effective and durable.
- Take up all sorts of construction using cost effective technologies promote use
of local building materials.
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Bank of Baroda
- J.S.M & Company, Internal Auditor.
- B.L Dusad & Company, Income Tax Consultant.
- Gogra & Company, Indirect Tax Consultant.
- Shyam Lal Agrawal, Expert Advisor.
- Ankita Baid, Full time CA.
- Rajesh Sharma, advisor.